Beauty Inspiration on Pintrest

You can find all of my beauty inspiration here:
http://pinterest.com/sarah1854/

What do YOU love to read about?!

Tuesday 31 January 2012

VS Sassoon Studio Tools Expert Turbo Dryer - IONIC TECHNOLOGY

I love this hairdryer! I spent years using a huge, heavy, ancient one that didn't have a diffuser. It was awful. I bought this one for Christmas from the money a family member gave me, and I'm so glad that I did.

As any beauty-obsessed person would know, a diffuser is totally important for reducing damage to your hair while blow drying. It really does work, and if you have curly hair like myself, it helps to keep the curls.

Ionic Technology is a new feature in the best hair dryers. It helps reduce static by emitting negative ions (think back to high school Biology class).

Ceramic Tourmaline Technology is even more important. It works to dry the underside of your hair first, helping to keep the topside from getting even more burnt. In this way, you don't have to dry your hair with your head thrown over. It's amazing, and it really does work.

Here are the important details of the Expert Turbo Dryer: 
  • 3 heat and 2 speed settings for more control
  • Ionic conditioning technology and tourmaline-ceramic technology for silky, shiny hair with reduced frizz
  • Slim 13mm concentrator nozzle for controlled airflow, best for drying hair before straightening
  • Diffuser for drying naturally curly hair
  • Turbo and cool shot button for customisation

My favourite parts of the Expert Turbo Dryer:
  • Ionic technology for better drying
  • Diffuser to keep my hair curly
  • Cool shot button, important for setting style
  • The hanging loop, so I can hang it up on the shelf



1 comment:

Emily said...

It seems to be a quite good dryer. Yet I imagine that's kinda loud? Anyways I envy you having it!